Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Started Windy

Started a new mask today before work. Hope to finish the horn mask tomorrow. And we'll see if I can get the balloons to stay in the clowns hand.

Friday, February 22, 2013

2 Masks Done

 Here are the two masks that I have been working on and they are done. . . finally! The round one above I used a silver spray paint for the base. The red, black and yellow are acrylics, painted on with a brush. The mask below I used wood putty mixed with PM clay for the finish and painted it with a water base latex paint, brown for the base and high lighted the eyes and mouth with black. Well back to work on the horn mask and the clown.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Clown

Remember the clown I started a while back. Well here he is. . . . . almost. Having a few problems with keeping his legs attached, should have use wire or more tape I guess. I think of some way to fix it. I started to apply the PM clay. a few more coats on it will be ready to paint.

Horn Mask

Started a new mask. Decided to put some horns on this one. Maybe I'll paint it red and black to see if  I can make it look evil.